SETTLE PAYMENT GUIDE
Contents correct as of 24.03.2022
1. Delta offers seven different weekly operator fee schemes …
Further information may be found HERE on the SETTLE SCHEMES GUIDE.
2. Weekly rental charges include VAT and apply to all drivers who
a) Ensure their payment reaches the Company’s nominated bank account before 23.59pm Wednesday of the Settle Week
b) Agree to carry Accounts Passengers
c) Use their own mobile device to accept bookings
d) Agree to carry passengers paying by Card or Contactless.
3. Additional weekly charges of £5 inclusive of VAT apply for each of the above circumstances 2a, 2b and 2c that drivers fail to satisfy, with an additional £10 in respect of 2d.
4. The Settle Week runs from 00.01am Thursday to 23.59pm Wednesday.
5. You can temporarily pause using our services for seven or more consecutive days without charge, as long as you inform our Admin Support Team before the service suspension begins. When you resume using our services, we will charge you a daily fee on a pro rata basis until the start of the next settle week.
6. Payments can be made direct into Delta’s below account...
Sort Code. 40-29-17
Account No. 91470310
Account Name. DELTA MERSEYSIDE LTD
7. If you require a phone or tablet to use our services, we can provide you with one, but we will require a £50 deposit. You have the option to pay the full deposit upfront or pay £10 per week for a duration of 5 weeks. Once you return the phone, we will refund the deposit.